HERE IS YOUR RACE INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTENDING
Cani-sports Scotland is delighted to welcome 88 of you to
The Spring Forward Virtual Race
25th, 26th & 27th of March 2021
5km Canicross for Adults, Wheelchair, Bikejor & Scooter
2k Canicross for Kids & Fun Runners, Fun Wheels
Please read the “how it will work” below.
Run at a suitable canicross venue near your home. Please stick to current government guidelines for your area. Anyone whose photos or proof images show breaking of Covid guidance will be disqualified.
Prizes CSS die-cast medals to 1st – 3rd in all age classes/categories.
Finishers medals to all unplaced finishers.
Male and Female overall race winners will receive:
Vouchers prizes from the Happy Go Lucky Dog Co Limited (value £15)
Male and Female overall race 2nd and 3rds x 1 voucher (value £10 & £5).
Team Prize x 1 voucher (value £15) for each team member (advance entries only)
7 Teams have entered. Teams must post at Spring Forward Themed Team Photos on the CSS Facebook page
SPOT PRIZES Of Happy Go Lucky Dog Company Limited vouchers (value £15)
• BEST SPRING FORWARD PHOTOGRAPH 5k
• BEST SPRING FORWARD PHOTOGRAPH Kids 2k
Judged from posts on CSS Facebook page by a non running independant Judge
We will have classes as follows:
Kids 1-6, Boys & Girls 7-10, Female 11-15
Male & Female 16-39, 40+, 50+, 2 dog, Female 60+
Open Scooter, Male & Female Bikejor & Open Wheelchair
HOW IT WILL WORK
• RUN, SCOOT, BIKE, PUSH (or walk) at your chosen route and distance, log your own time, it must be run or walked on it must be done on 25th, 26th & 27th of March 2021 (unless previously arranged otherwise with the organiser).
• You must follow your Countries and Local Authority Region Covid 19 guidelines.
• EMAIL your 5k or 2k time to the organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org (there should be an automatic reply so if you don’t get a reply check we got your result) BY end of day on Saturday 27th of March. If you have a strava or similar map/details please include only ONE IMAGE OR SCREEN GRAB as proof of run and TYPE YOUR TIME / DISTANCE IN THE SUBJECT TOO. Please don’t presume a FB post or PM will be enough we have lots of results to look for on Saturday so EMAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL so we can check the results and find them again.
• We need your ELAPSED TIME (set Strava to Race) not your Moving Time and NO NEGATIVE ELEVATION please, so you cant run downhill for the whole route or stop your watch while your dog has a poop, for Garmin click on the wee page symbol to show your elapsed time.
This is a fun Virtual event and your honesty is important, you are only cheating yourself if you dont submit an acurate proof of run and time. The organisers decision is final in regards to submitted times and no social media complaints will be entertained if you have a problem with another competitors posted result please take it up with them directly.
• Results will be collated availble online on Sunday 28th March, medals will then be posted to winners the following week, finishers medals posted as soon as we have them. Results will be listed on www.racesplitter.com for all to see. Voucher prizes will be emailed to winners.
No Late Entries
Any questions please email me or text/call 0777 904 1322
Enjoy your run(s)