HERE IS YOUR RACE INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTENDING
Cani-sports Scotland is delighted to welcome 102 of you to
The CSS Christmas Jumper Virtul Race Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10th, 11th & 12st December 2020
5km Canicross for Adults, Open Wheels for Bike, Scooter & Wheelchair
2k Canicross for Kids & Fun Runners, Fun Wheels
Please read the “how it will work” below.
Follow the current government guidelines for Covid 19 restrictions in your area.
Prizes CSS die-cast medals to 1st – 3rd in all age classes/categories.
Finishers medals to all unplaced finishers.
Male and Female overall race winners will receive:
2 x free entry vouchers for CSS races (value £32)
Male and Female overall race 2nd and 3rds x 1 voucher (value £16).
Team Prize x 1 voucher (value £16) for each team member (advance entries only)
7 Teams have entered. Teams must post at Christmas Jumper Themed Team Photo(s) on the CSS Facebook page
SPOT PRIZES Of Happy Go Lucky Dog Company Limited vouchers (value £15)
• BEST CHRISTMAS JUMPER PHOTOGRAPH 5k
• BEST CHRISTMAS JUMPER PHOTOGRAPH 2k
• BEST POSE WITH A CHRISTMAS DECORATION (use your imagination)
Judged from posts on CSS Facebook page by a non running independant Judge
We will have classes as follows:
Boys & Girls 1-6 & 7-10, Female 11-15
Male & Female 16-39, 40+, 50+, 2 dog
Male & Female Open Wheels: Wheelchair, Bikjore & Scooter
HOW IT WILL WORK
• RUN, SCOOT, BIKE, PUSH (or walk) at your chosen route and distance, log your own time, it must be run or walked on Thursday 10th Friday 11th or Saturday 12th December 2020 (unless previously arranged otherwise with the organiser).
• You must follow your Countries and Local Authority Region guidelines for travel and group size. If you are in a tier that restricts travel please dont travel more than 5 miles outwith that local authority.
• EMAIL your 5k or 2k time to the organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org (we will send an automatic reply so if you don’t get a reply check we got your result) BY end of day on Saturday 12th of December. If you have a strava or similar map/details please include only ONE IMAGEOR SCREEN GRAB as proof of run and TYPE YOUR TIME / DISTANCE IN THE SUBJECT TOO. Please don’t presume a FB post or PM will be enough we have 100+ results to look for on Saturday so EMAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL so we can check the results and find them again.
• We need your ELAPSED TIME (set Strava to Race) not your Moving Time and NO NEGATIVE ELEVATION please, so you cant run downhill for the whole route or stop your watch while your dog has a poop, for Garmin click on the wee page symbol to show your elapsed time.
This is a fun Virtual event and your honesty is important, you are only cheating yourself if you dont submit an acurate proof of run and time. The organisers decision is final in regards to submitted times and no social media complaints will be entertained if you have a problem with another competitors posted result please take it up with them directly.
• Results will be collated and an online presentation of prizes done live via the CSS Facebook page, at 12.30pm on Sunday 13th of December, placing medals will then be posted to winners the following week with finishers medals posted as soon as possible (could be a few weeks) once we get them delivered here. Results will be listed on www.racesplitter.com for all to see.
Late entries can be taken at anytime between now and Saturday but will cost £8 and the extra put in the charity fund, so friends and family can join in the fun on the day if they like. Late entry payments by paypal to email@example.com
Any questions or late entries please email me or text/call 0777 904 1322
Enjoy your run(s)